Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering the Keep Me Safe Colouring-in Competition entrants agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Entries to the Keep Me Safe Colouring-in Competition open on Friday, October 16 and close Wednesday, November 18 at 10pm.
3. The competition is open to three different age categories: 5 years and under, 6 to 10 years and 11 years and over.
4. The winner of the categories will be randomly selected from all entries.
5. Entries can be submitted by photographing/scanning and emailing them to [email protected] or they can be dropped into one of Bay Venues’ five aquatic facilities (Mount Hot Pools, Baywave, Greerton Aquatics, Otumoetai Pool, Memorial Pool).
6. For an entry to be included in the draw the entry form must include the full name and age of the entrant, along with their contact details (or those of their parent/guardian) so that winners can be notified.
7. Winners will be notified by Wednesday, November 25 via the email address and/or phone number provided on the entry form.
8. If a winner can’t be contacted or is unable to collect the prize within 30 days of being notified the prize is forfeited and Bay Venues reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
9. By entering the competition entrants agree that Bay Venues’ may use their name, entry and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes.
10. Bay Venues’ is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by entrants or anyone else as a result of this promotion.
11. Prizes, as outlined on the competition form, cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged for cash.
12. Bay Venues’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Bay Venues’ staff and their immediate family members are exempt from winning.
14. Bay Venues’ reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the competition or amend the rules at any time without prior notice.